If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
For carving duck, dicing vegetables or serving up your latest Charcutepalooza challenge, you need a good chopping board. Choosing the right one is key -- there are some made to withstand a karate chop (or cleaver,) some better suited to Baroque assemblages of cheese. Either way, you don’t have to sacrifice form for function with these warm, burnished pieces.
1. John Boos & Co. Walnut Edge-Grain Cutting Board (Sur La Table)
2. Edward Wohl Solid Maple Cutting Board (Heath Ceramics)
3. New Norm Carving Set (Vertigo Home)
4. Sagaform Bread Board (Scandinavian Design House)
5. Angus Carving Board (Williams-Sonoma)
6. Iitala Birch Cutting Board (Velocity Art and Design)
7. Architec Barewood Cutting Board (Target)
8. Luke Bartells Cutting Board (General Store)