You've made it to Friday, which means it's time to treat yourself to a roundup of links we love. Go ahead, procrastinate a little.
Ah, Friday. We can’t think of a better way to celebrate the end of the week than uncorking a bottle of wine. While there’s certainly nothing wrong with pouring a glass (or two) and enjoying it as is, we're not adverse to spicing things up a bit. Turn it into vinegar, reduce and drizzle it over beef tenderloin, or, if you’re feeling adventurous, pour it into your ice cream base. However you choose to imbibe, join us in raising a glass to the first week of spring. Cheers!
- You’ll want to brush up on your wine vocabulary. First lesson: tannin.
These scallops had us at white wine beurre blanc.
- There’s a wine revolution happening right on our own soil. Take that, Europe.
- If you’re celebrating Passover, this list of kosher bottles is for you.
- A different kind of wine pairing: Peter Travers tells us what to drink while watching the latest releases on Netflix.
- And if, after all of this, you’re left with extra wine (unlikely), here’s a tip for storing it.
What will you be drinking a glass of tonight? Tell us in the comments!
See what other Food52 readers are saying.