We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
This week’s posts signaled the start of summer, with the return of frozen treats and fresh cherries making their way into everything from salads to cakes. When the weather heats up where we are, we’ll be turning to these links for inspiration. (And eating our weight in ice cream.)
- This chocolate ice cream gets a kick from ancho chile pepper and allspice. (A Cozy Kitchen).
- Make a lemon cake that is simultaneously light and moist, thanks to the addition of yogurt. (David Lebovitz.)
- Kelsey proves you can eat well while camping, and we officially have wanderlust. (Happyolks.)
- ?Go to Phyllis' latest post for the Broiled Apricots and Cherries with Ricotta and Thyme, stay for the writing. (Dash and Bella.)
- Make like Heidi Swanson and never eat a boring salad again. (101 Cookbooks.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!
Photos on top by (clockwise) A Cozy Kitchen, Food Loves Writing, Adventures in Cooking, David Lebovitz
Photos on bottom by (clockwise) Happyolks, Dash and Bella, 101 Cookbooks, Delightful Crumb