If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
We've scoured the web, found our favorite food blog posts, and now we're bringing them right to your desktop. It’s hard work, but someone has to do it.
Now that it’s August, the end-of-summer panic is starting to set in. In an effort to eat as much seasonal produce as possible, go on a cooking spree this weekend. Pies, salads, soups, popsicles: all are begging to be made with tomatoes, apricots, corn, blackberries and peaches. Invite friends over for an outdoor meal and savor the last few weeks of summer. Just read these links first.
- Take some time this weekend to make apricot pie. (Not Without Salt.)
- To keep up with our corn obsession: corn soup two ways. (80 Twenty.)
- A different kind of summer soup. (Cupcakes and Cashmere.)
- Refreshing dairy-free popsicles, anyone? (Kinfolk.)
- Speaking of seasonal produce, the foibles of choosing local. (The Yellow House.)
- Put peaches in your grilled cheese. You won't regret it. (Brooklyn Supper.)
- For an alternative approach to peaches, roast them in Chinese 5 spice. (Seven Spoons.)
Which food blogs inspired you this week? Tell us in the comments!