If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
This week, we're rounding up our favorite things of 2013: the prettiest, the funniest, and the nerdiest things on the internet this year.
Today: A list of the food-related articles that made us laugh this year.
Orange you glad you have another 2013 roundup to read instead of writing down your New Year's resolutions?
In a desperate attempt to make you laugh and to continue putting off our obligatory January sneaker-wearing and juice-drinking, here are our favorite funny food articles from the past 12 months. Bring in the lolz, bring in the funk!
• Dear Guy Who Just Made My Burrito (Medium)
• He Didn't Come Here for You (Vanilla Garlic)
• Ryan Sutton's scathing review of Tao New York (Bloomberg)
• Allison Robicelli's Defense of Cupcakes (Medium)
• Martha Stewart's 17 Best Tweets Ever (Buzzfeed)
• A Four-Year-Old Reviews Mission Chinese Food (With His Face) (The Bold Italic)
• Rachael Ray's Dog Recipes, Reviewed by an Actual Dog (First We Feast)
- Also, this: