Where is this week's contest?

I thought contests were posted on every other Weds. Will there not be a contest this week?

asked by meganvt01 over 6 years ago

em-i-lis
em-i-lis

Emily is a trusted source on General Cooking.

I think they're posted on Thursdays, when the EPs for consideration come out...

Panfusine

I miss the weekly schedules.. Kept me inspired & on my toes!

Contests have gone to every other week. I don't know if this is one of the items covered, but the FAQ has been updated.

I just checked Contests, and the new one is posted -- as of 11 AM EST US. In the FAQ, it states Wednesday. The About Contests page linked to the Contests page has not been updated. On the list, I'm sure!

Thanks for your patience everyone -- we try to post new contests every other Wednesday at noon, but yesterday we were swept up prepping for a company party and there was a technical glitch that wasn't resolved till this morning. Here it is: http://www.food52.com/contests...