🔕 🔔

Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker- Post- Flood Directions Help!

In a recent cellar flood, we lost instructions to new 2 qt.cuisinart ice cream maker. I saw the Amazon video saying to fereze the bowl 24 hrs, put it in base, add paddle and top, add mixture and turn on. Do I need any other instructions? Would you give me an example of quantity of base recipe- #cream, #sugar, #eggs etc? Thanks so much for taking the time to help.

asked by inspiredbyyou almost 6 years ago

This recipe might help. Jeni uses a Cuisinart to test her recipes so the quantities will match. This, BTW, is a great recipe!
www.food52.com/recipes...

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

mr, vittles, you are a very wonderful person.

B69629aa 5e0e 481d 8b22 486380fe9436  img 20180103 091233 972

I have the same ice cream maker and love it too. Here's a recipe for lemon curd ice cream: http://noyaux.blogspot...