Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker- Post- Flood Directions Help!

In a recent cellar flood, we lost instructions to new 2 qt.cuisinart ice cream maker. I saw the Amazon video saying to fereze the bowl 24 hrs, put it in base, add paddle and top, add mixture and turn on. Do I need any other instructions? Would you give me an example of quantity of base recipe- #cream, #sugar, #eggs etc? Thanks so much for taking the time to help.

asked by inspiredbyyou over 6 years ago

BlueCat

This recipe might help. Jeni uses a Cuisinart to test her recipes so the quantities will match. This, BTW, is a great recipe!
www.food52.com/recipes...

LE BEC FIN

mr, vittles, you are a very wonderful person.

Shalini

I have the same ice cream maker and love it too. Here's a recipe for lemon curd ice cream: http://noyaux.blogspot...