wake up cocoa cake

Has anyone made this recently? I linked to it from feature, thinking I'd give it a whirl, but almost all the comments are negative. I'm assuming it's been tested and approved again if it was picked again to be featured

asked by ATG117 almost 6 years ago

I made it and am one of the people who commented. It calls for 4 cups of flour total, which makes it very dense. I've made it with 3 cups (2 of white and one of whole wheat) and it was really good. Enjoy!

Thanks for asking this question -- we're going to retest the recipe and make appropriate adjustments. Stay tuned.

This illustrates the value of the comments, and the burden of the recipe's cook/author to respond and possibly update recipes. I love the community sourcing, but when the community speaks up let's listen.

ATG117

Thanks for the responses!