🔕 🔔

wake up cocoa cake

Has anyone made this recently? I linked to it from feature, thinking I'd give it a whirl, but almost all the comments are negative. I'm assuming it's been tested and approved again if it was picked again to be featured

asked by ATG117 almost 5 years ago

E4b7660b f3f6 4873 bd6d 2130a16403fb  img 1088

I made it and am one of the people who commented. It calls for 4 cups of flour total, which makes it very dense. I've made it with 3 cups (2 of white and one of whole wheat) and it was really good. Enjoy!

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Thanks for asking this question -- we're going to retest the recipe and make appropriate adjustments. Stay tuned.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

This illustrates the value of the comments, and the burden of the recipe's cook/author to respond and possibly update recipes. I love the community sourcing, but when the community speaks up let's listen.

Thanks for the responses!