🔕 🔔

Can I cook eggplant to before serving.?

asked by MarieVera over 6 years ago

Cbfb27ea 071f 4941 9183 30dce4007b50  merrill

Not sure what you mean. Do you want to know if you can cook eggplant ahead of time and refrigerate it? If so, need to know how you're preparing it.

egg plant rollatini, I meant can I make it two days ahead before serving, I serving as an appitizer

5dc9f113 1ac0 4b05 b36f a244f4ca4ac0  photo 19

I think that if you are breading it, the crispness of the breading will probably suffer some.

8e94e86b faa9 42ae 93f9 c243369e2b3f  cakecake

I agree that the breading will probably become soggy two days beforehand. I also think the texture of the eggplant will suffer. Cooked eggplant already tends to be a little slick (read: slimy) even without sitting around a few days...