🔕 🔔

Can I cook eggplant to before serving.?

asked by MarieVera over 7 years ago

Not sure what you mean. Do you want to know if you can cook eggplant ahead of time and refrigerate it? If so, need to know how you're preparing it.

MarieVera

egg plant rollatini, I meant can I make it two days ahead before serving, I serving as an appitizer

Valser

I think that if you are breading it, the crispness of the breading will probably suffer some.

campagnes

I agree that the breading will probably become soggy two days beforehand. I also think the texture of the eggplant will suffer. Cooked eggplant already tends to be a little slick (read: slimy) even without sitting around a few days...