🔕 🔔

Cancel Order

I need to cancel my order because I accidentally sent it to the person I am giving the gift to. Respond as soon as possible.

asked by Denise E. Sykora almost 3 years ago

If you scroll down, you will see Provisions and under that, the word Help. If you click on that, an email template will pop up which will go directly to them. That may be quicker than posting on the hotline. They may not see your post.

397bc6d3 46e8 4d02 8a39 ce4a087eb481  2015 0609 amanda portrait 135

Hi Denise, I just sent your note to our customer care team -- [email protected]. Someone should be in touch with you soon.