🔕 🔔

I have a small business making/selling hand- crafted caramels. I have tried lots of knives and cutters to cut the trays of caramels into little square

but all are not perfect. How sharp would you say your"extra sharp" walnut handled pizza cutter is please?

asked by Nancy Flint almost 2 years ago

F83774ec c18a 46a4 8dff 00877f15aed6  image
Kristen W.

Kristen W. is a trusted home cook.

I would suggest emailing the editors at [email protected]. Holiday notwithstanding, they are typically extremely prompt and helpful with replying to inquiries such as these.

21cce3cd 8e22 4227 97f9 2962d7d83240  photo squirrel

nancy, have you done web and candy cookbook searches about this? I have never had trouble cutting caramels but that would be my advice.