Friends, not a cooking dilemma but a website functionality question! Can you delete recipes you've uploaded to your Food52 account? If so, how?

Can you delete recipes you've uploaded to your Food52 account? If so, how?

asked by Amanda over 2 years ago

LE BEC FIN

iirc, you cannot do it yourself. but you can request that from the editors and they can do it. ditto with some other things, like loading photos..

Just go to the collection, find the recipe, click on "saved", uncheck the box and it goes away. Easy peasy.

I just realized you may be speaking of your own recipe. If you are, you may need to send the editors an email. [email protected]