Grant their wishes: 20% off $150+ with code GOGOGIFTS. Go, go, gifts » details
Enter code GOGOGIFTS at checkout. Offer valid through 11:59pm ET 12/11/16. U.S. only. Certain restrictions and exclusions apply.
🔕 🔔

Can you deliver goods to Russia?

Hello!
Can I buy your goods (Margrethe Nested Mixing Bowls & Specialty Lids) with delivery to Russia?

asked by Dmitry 26 days ago

Hi Dmitry!

This is a great question! We've received many requests for international shipping, and I'm happy to report that there are plans in the works to make it happen. However, we're not quite there just yet—for now, we're only able to ship within the US. Our shop is a bit unusual in that we curate items directly from artisans, designers, and small shops all over the country, so we don't have one central shipping location we ship from. It makes crossing borders extra complicated (surprisingly so) but please know we're working on a solution.

As long as you're subscribed to our emails, you'll be among the first to know when we launch international shipping! We hope you'll stay tuned as we continue to grow.

Thanks again for reaching out!
Casey