🔕 🔔

Shipping

Could ship to Taiwan

asked by Eric 7 months ago

Hi Eric! This is Natalia from the Food52 Customer Care Team. We've received many requests for international shipping, however, we're not quite there yet—right now, we're only able to ship within the US. Our shop is a bit unusual in that we curate items directly from artisans, designers, and small shops all over the country, so we don't have one central shipping location we ship from. It makes crossing borders extra complicated (surprisingly so) but please know we're working on a solution.

If you have any other questions about this please feel free to write to [email protected].

It would be nice to mention this in the shop somewhere. I just spent over an hour shopping only to realise I couldn't complete my order :-(