Instant Pot

Hi. I am ready to purchase the instant pot today! Amazon has a great deal!
I am not sure which is the better choice, the DUO60 6 quart or the Ultra 6 quart. Any recommendations??? Thank you!!!

asked by Ellie Landau about 1 year ago

ktr
ktr

I have had the DUO for about a year and recently purchased a second one. I did not need the extra features on the Ultra. It really just depends on which features you want.

Nan
Nan

KTR
any delish IP
recipes you would like to share

ktr
ktr

I just tried to add an answer with a ton of links to recipes I've tried and liked but it didn't save the answer. I'd recommend looking for recipes on the following websites:
nomnompaleo
zenbelly
thedomesticman
hippressurecooking
theprimaldesire (butter chicken recipe is one of our favorites)

I think the instant pot is best for stews and roasts. I haven't been real happy with cooking chicken in it unless it is in a stew. I cook hard boiled eggs in it on low pressure for 4 minutes. I also make rice and yogurt frequently.