🔕 🔔

Instant Pot

Hi. I am ready to purchase the instant pot today! Amazon has a great deal!
I am not sure which is the better choice, the DUO60 6 quart or the Ultra 6 quart. Any recommendations??? Thank you!!!

asked by Ellie Landau 2 months ago

ktr

I have had the DUO for about a year and recently purchased a second one. I did not need the extra features on the Ultra. It really just depends on which features you want.

Nan

KTR
any delish IP
recipes you would like to share

ktr

I just tried to add an answer with a ton of links to recipes I've tried and liked but it didn't save the answer. I'd recommend looking for recipes on the following websites:
nomnompaleo
zenbelly
thedomesticman
hippressurecooking
theprimaldesire (butter chicken recipe is one of our favorites)

I think the instant pot is best for stews and roasts. I haven't been real happy with cooking chicken in it unless it is in a stew. I cook hard boiled eggs in it on low pressure for 4 minutes. I also make rice and yogurt frequently.