🔕 🔔

Saving/bookmarking hotline questions

I'm probably not the first to ask or suggest this, but wondering if it's in the works to offer a way for users to bookmark/save specific hotline questions. Some of them feature really thoughtful and useful replies (e.g., a popular one on thrift offers lots of great ideas on how cooks are thrifty in the kitchen), so I'd love to be able to save them for quick future reference. Thanks!

asked by Sugar On My Tongue almost 6 years ago

2f4926e2 248b 4c22 a6f7 8f2d888b8488  3 bizcard

I think that would be a wonderful idea. I have just been copying and pasting into evernote. I am in the process of organizing by subject. It would be so easy to have the ability to do this here. Great suggestion!

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Great idea! We have a lot of old features to fix before we can get to new features, but in the meantime, did you know you can search all Hotline questions? Just use the search box in the upper right corner of the site and click the down arrow to choose "Hotline".

70c30ec0 fa36 42cd a600 899151dd1379  fb food composite1

Thanks for the reply. I did see that feature on the search box, but I'm assuming the results it yields are only as good as the original tags on the questions and/or on my memory of the specific hotline topic (the latter being somewhat faulty, especially after I've spent a lot of time scrolling through a range of content on the site). :-) Appreciate you keeping the possible new feature in mind though.

C0d1f1de 4134 43ba 9510 1d7a8caa31f3  scan0004

While you're thinking about this suggestion, Kristen, some people put full recipes in their replies, which I have printed or copied out. Would be nice to have an internal way to deal with them.

67544da8 1862 4539 8ec8 2d9dfc2601bb  dsc 0122.nef 1

Fab idea.. There are always great threads in the past with lots of info that can just be brought up.. (remember wishing for this while answering a qn about urad dal & someone brought up an earlier, extremely informative thread.