Saving/bookmarking hotline questions

I'm probably not the first to ask or suggest this, but wondering if it's in the works to offer a way for users to bookmark/save specific hotline questions. Some of them feature really thoughtful and useful replies (e.g., a popular one on thrift offers lots of great ideas on how cooks are thrifty in the kitchen), so I'd love to be able to save them for quick future reference. Thanks!

asked by Sugar On My Tongue about 7 years ago

I think that would be a wonderful idea. I have just been copying and pasting into evernote. I am in the process of organizing by subject. It would be so easy to have the ability to do this here. Great suggestion!

Great idea! We have a lot of old features to fix before we can get to new features, but in the meantime, did you know you can search all Hotline questions? Just use the search box in the upper right corner of the site and click the down arrow to choose "Hotline".

Sugar On My Tongue

Thanks for the reply. I did see that feature on the search box, but I'm assuming the results it yields are only as good as the original tags on the questions and/or on my memory of the specific hotline topic (the latter being somewhat faulty, especially after I've spent a lot of time scrolling through a range of content on the site). :-) Appreciate you keeping the possible new feature in mind though.

While you're thinking about this suggestion, Kristen, some people put full recipes in their replies, which I have printed or copied out. Would be nice to have an internal way to deal with them.

Panfusine

Fab idea.. There are always great threads in the past with lots of info that can just be brought up.. (remember wishing for this while answering a qn about urad dal & someone brought up an earlier, extremely informative thread.