🔕 🔔

Do you give any Nutritional information with your recipes? If so, where do I find that? Thank you! PF

asked by Pauline FitzPatrick almost 6 years ago

39bc764f 7859 45d4 9e95 fc5774280613  headshot 2.0 crop

Hi Pauline, we don't provide nutritional information with our recipes -- Amanda & Merrill are big fans of enjoying all types of food in moderation. However, if you have specific dietary requirements, we have gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan categories, and you can search our recipes for descriptions like "nut-free" or "sugar-free". Welcome! Hope you enjoy what you find here.

Thank you for your prompt response Kristen! I am pre diabetic and definitely need the nutirtional information.
I'll continue to enjoy the website and maybe I'll luck out with a few recipes that I know might be within my perameters.

8f5038ed 8aca 4d33 aef7 8a0ce63adc40  img00019 20100929 0432 1

Pauline, there are websites that allow you to plug in recipes to find out the nutritional information. Although, I don't know the web address off-hand, google nutritional information for recipes and I'm sure you will find plenty of site choices. Bookmark it, and always know the nutritional information to keep you in the know.