If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is an easy to make, crowd pleasing and elegant tart. —ylime7
cup granulated sugar
teaspoon almond extract
cups all purpose flour
cups nutella chocolate spread
cup semisweet chocolate chips
cup white chocolate chips
cup sliced almonds
- In an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar together for about 4 or 5 minutes, or until pale and fluffy.
- Reduce speed to low and add almond extract, followed by flour. Mix until combined
- Press dough into a 10x1 inch tart pan with a removable bottom. Cover with plastic wrap and press down dough. Start in center of pan and pat dough out and up sides of pan. Chill dough until firm, about 30 minutes, or as long as overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Remove tart pan from refrigerator and drop spoonfuls of Nutella evenly over the crust.
- Bake tart for 5 minutes, remove from the oven and now spread the softened Nutella over the crust.
- Sprinkle the chocolate morsels over the Nutella. Sprinkle with the sliced almonds.
- Bake on the lower rack of the oven until the crust is golden, about 20-25 minutes. (Put tart on a cookie sheet to bake)
- Cool, remove side of tart pan and serve at room temperature or warm.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Late Winter Tart (Sweet or Savory)