If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A gluten-free fruit crumble. The quinoa flakes have an oat-like crunch, clinging to the maple syrup and crumbly almond flour. A warming bowl to match a cold evening.
Serve with vanilla ice cream, or natural yoghurt with a swirl of maple syrup. —KateAlice.
cup almond flour
cup quinoa flakes
tablespoons maple syrup
tablespoons grapeseed oil
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F and lightly brush with oil either 4 individual ramekins/cups or one medium-sized oven dish
- Wash and cut the peaches into half-inch pieces. Place them into your ramekins or oven dish. Drizzle two tablespoons of maple syrup over the peaches and stir with a knife or spoon
- In a medium bowl, use a whisk or fork to combine the almond meal and quinoa flakes
- Add the grapeseed oil and maple syrup to the bowl. Use a knife to stir the ingredients in a circular motion until the mixture is crumbly. Pour the mixture over the peaches
- Place in the oven and bake for around 30-40 minutes (depending on the size of your oven dishes) until the top has browned and the fruit is bubbling nicely