If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
4 ripe bananas sliced lengthwise
2 tsp brown sugar
2 tsp ghee
- Heat ghee in a skillet over medium heat.
- As soon as the ghee stare boil start mixing in the brown sugar.
- Add the sliced bananas.
- Wait about 5 minutes for the first side.
- After the 5 minutes has passed, start checking the bottoms to see if they’re browned a bit.
- When they look browned, flip and brown the other side.
- When both sides look good golden colour
- sprinkle the rum over the pan and immediately light it on fire.
- Jiggle the pan a bit to get all the alcohol to light. Alcohol burns very quickly (~15 seconds) at high temperatures.
- This gives the bananas a nice crispy skin and a great flavor
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire