If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is just a chicken recipe I make frequently, it's tasty and easy and great with a simple green salad and bread —Alane
Cloves of Garlic
tablespoons Olive Oil
Salt and Pepper
Chicken Cut up
ounces Can of Peeled Tomates, chopped
tablespoon Herb Provence
cup Dry White Wine
cup Dijon Mustard
- Heat olive oil in dutch oven and brown chicken pieces
- Remove Chicken and cook sliced onion and garlic
- Add tomatoes, wine, herbs, salt and pepper to onions , cook for 10 minutes
- Add browned chicken back to tomato sauce, cook 45 minutes and then add Dijon Mustard
- This recipe is a Community Pick!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Chicken with Mustard