Author Notes: Pineapple rum an excellent combination with rosted Pork —pauljoseph
Pineapples 4 slices
Butter 1 tsp
Balsamic vinegar 1 tsp
Pepper powder ¼ tsp
Rum as required
In This Recipe
- Peel and remove the eyes of the pineapple. Core and cut into 1-cm thick slices.
- Melt butter in a pan add brown sugar when it start melt pour viniger . then add the pineapple slices and cook for a while turning them occasionally.
- Add pepper powder and cook the pineapple in the sauce.
- Add rum and flambe it
- For serving put the pineapple slices in a plate and pour the sauce over.
- Serve with roast pork.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish You (Intentionally) Set on Fire