Author Notes: This fish could be bland, but it takes on the spicy
flavors of the marinade. We included this recipe in our book "Cooking with the Movies: Meals on Reels." —Anthony Chiffolo
- 6 catfish fillets
- 6 perch fillets
- 2 sticks butter, melted
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon white horseradish sauce
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons lime pepper
- 1 teaspoon Cayenne
- 1/2 teaspoon ground thyme
- Wash the fillets and pat dry. Melt the butter and mix with all the other ingredients in a large bowl. Marinate the fish in the refrigerator for several hours.
- Grease the grill grates well. Cook the fish over medium-high temperature coals for about 12 minutes on each side, frequently basting the fish with the marinade. Serve hot from the grill.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish