If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Prosciutto, eggs, english muffin all sandwiched together... need I to say more? —AshOnFire
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove, roasted
- 3 pieces thinly sliced prosciutto
- 1 egg
- asiago cheese
- 1 teaspoon butter
- pinches pepper
- 1 english muffin
- Place the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt, roasted garlic and worchestershire sauce in a blender.
- Blend for approximately 30 seconds. Then, on the lowest setting of the blender, slowly add the melted butter. Set aside.
- Set oven to broil high. Place prosciutto on baking sheet and cook slightly, about 1 minute. Take out of oven and set aside. Now place your asiago cheese on each side of your english muffin and place into oven until slightly melted.
- Meanwhile, place frying pan on stove and melt butter on medium high heat.
- Add egg and allow to cook for a bit and then smash the yolk. Using a spatula, slowly push the yolk back into the egg forming a circle. Once fried, slowly place onto bottom on the english muffin and top with cooked prosciutto.
- Once assembled, dip into hollandaise sauce and enjoy!
- NOTE: You can roast your garlic ahead of time and save in your fridge until ready to use. To roast garlic, place peeled garlic cloves in a baking dish and add a bit of oil. Roast in oven for about 20-30 minutes, or until slightly brown and mushy. Allow to cool and place in fridge until ready to use.