Author Notes: There is a restaurant here in Atlanta that serves a yummy dip with their potato chips. I went home and tried to recreate it but added some horseradish for a little extra
Makes a 17 ounce bowl
- 1 16 oz container reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 packet dry Ranch salad dressing and seasoning mix
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1 tablespoon extra hot horseradish
- In a medium serving bowl, combine all four ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 20 minutes. Serve with your favorite chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Horseradish