If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When I didn't have any honey mustard in my fridge, I decided to make my own, with agave nectar instead. —KitchenThymes
Makes 1 jar
- 1/4 cup of light agave nectar (or honey)
- 1/2 cup of dried mustard
- 1/2 cup of white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of allspice
- 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and stir consistently over medium heat. Boil the mixture until it turns thick, about 3 minutes.
- Pour your mustard into sterilized jars, and store in the refrigerator.
More Great Recipes: Condiments