If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A light and refreshing dessert with just the right crunch. —LYKLauren
- 8 sheets of phyllo dough
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat mini muffin cup tin with non-stick spray.
- Separate and lay out 1 sheet of phyllo dough while keeping the other sheets covered with a damp towel so they do not dry out. Lightly coat phyllo with cooking spray and sprinkle with sugar. Lay another sheet of phyllo on top, spray and sprinkle with sugar. Repeat until you have four layers of dough
- Do this same process with the other remaining four sheets of phyllo. You should have two stacks of four sheets each.
- Cut each of the stacks into 12 rectangles and press into your mini muffin tin. Bake for 8-10 minutes or until crisp.
Lemon Cheesecake Filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons lemon curd
- Mix together the cream cheese and sugar until smooth.
- Beat in the lemon curd.
- Spoon about a tablespoon of mixture into each of the cooled phyllo cups.
- Garnish with mint and berries.