Author Notes: This coconut macaroons only needs a few ingredients and is easy to prepare. It can be used as a dessert. Back when I was a kid I remember eating a coconut sweet dish. This is a different recipe but I love the coconut taste.
Goto http://hannascreation.com/coconut-macaroons/ for more pictures and other recipes —hannascreation
large egg white (whipped)
bag (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
ounces sweetened condensed milk
teaspoon pure vanilla extract
teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine coconut, condensed milk, salt, vanilla, almond extract and egg white. Using a spatula, fold until well combined.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of mixture on baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake macaroons until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool it before serving.