If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This coconut macaroons only needs a few ingredients and is easy to prepare. It can be used as a dessert. Back when I was a kid I remember eating a coconut sweet dish. This is a different recipe but I love the coconut taste.
Goto http://hannascreation.com/coconut-macaroons/ for more pictures and other recipes —hannascreation
- 1 large egg white (whipped)
- 1 bag (14 ounces) sweetened shredded coconut
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a bowl combine coconut, condensed milk, salt, vanilla, almond extract and egg white. Using a spatula, fold until well combined.
- Drop 1 teaspoon of mixture on baking sheet, 1 inch apart.
- Bake macaroons until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes.
- Cool it before serving.