Author Notes: the moisterest cake ever with a wonderful taste of hazelnut and milk chocolate —frogincottage
Makes: 1 family cake
hazelnut milk chocolate
butter at room temperature
teaspoon baking powder
tablespoons hazelnut powder
- Preheat the oven at 325°F.
- Melt the chocolate in a "bain marie". Out of heat add the butter cut coarsely & whisk.
- Add in egg yolks & sugar.
- Sift flour & mix in a bowl with baking powder & hazelnut powder
- Add to the chocolate mixture
- beat the egg whites until stif. Add to the batter with a spatula carefully. Bake for 35/40 minutes
- make the hazelnut icing by adding water to the icing sugar & hazelnut powder until the consistancy suits you (it shoudn't be to liquid).