If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: the moisterest cake ever with a wonderful taste of hazelnut and milk chocolate —frogincottage
Makes 1 family cake
- 150g hazelnut milk chocolate
- 60g hazelnut powder
- 130g sugar
- 120g butter at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 4 eggs divided
- 60g flour
- 100g icing sugar
- 3 tablespoons hazelnut powder
- Preheat the oven at 325°F.
- Melt the chocolate in a "bain marie". Out of heat add the butter cut coarsely & whisk.
- Add in egg yolks & sugar.
- Sift flour & mix in a bowl with baking powder & hazelnut powder
- Add to the chocolate mixture
- beat the egg whites until stif. Add to the batter with a spatula carefully. Bake for 35/40 minutes
- make the hazelnut icing by adding water to the icing sugar & hazelnut powder until the consistancy suits you (it shoudn't be to liquid).