If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I invited my fellow moms over for a play dates with our children. I served up these scrumptious little numbers and even non-coffee fans loved them! —healthifiedmom
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee grounds
- 1 cup fat free milk
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup miniature chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Spray muffin pan with non-stick spray (if you’re using a silicon pan, skip this step).
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and salt.
- In a medium bowl, combine the coffee and milk and stir until completely dissolved. Stir in the oil, eggs, and vanilla until mixed well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and stir until just moistened. Add the chocolate chips and stir until blended.
- Fill each muffin cup 3/4 full of batter. Bake 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the middle of the center muffin comes out clean.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee