If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had a craving for cookies today and had just received a box from my mother with meyer lemons. I came up with this recipe with the few ingredients I had on hand in the pantry. —The DuelingDoctors
Makes 21-24 cookies
- zest of one meyer lemon
- juice of one meyer lemon
- 1/2 cup softened butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Heat the oven to 350F. Cream the sugars and butter together.
- Add the egg, lemon juice, lemon zest, and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Add the flour, oatmeal, baking soda, and cinnamon and mix thoroughly.
- Add the white chocolate chips and mix.
- Spoon cookies onto a buttered cookie sheet. Space 2 inches apart to allow for them to expand. Bake until they are golden brown (about 8 min). Enjoy!