If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This came from cake scraps and mixing expresso with chocolate buttercream.
Then we ball it up and dip the pop in chocolate or white coating.
You can also garnish with toffe, candies, or whatever the imagination offers. —christen
Serves 1 cake pop is 1 addictive serving
- 2 cups Chocolate cake
- 1 cup Chocoate expresso icing
For the cake pops
- 1 packet Melting chocolate
- 1 packet lolipop sticks
- Put the chocolate cake in a bowl. Add the expresso chocolate icing to the cake and mix until all combined Roll into balls any size you would like Put the cake balls onto a lined pan and refridgerate for 2 hours or freeze for 15 minutes iThe
- Add the expresso chocolate icing to the cake and mix until all combined
- Roll into balls any size you would like
- Put the cake balls onto a lined pan and refridgerate for 2 hours or freeze for 15 minutes
- Pour the chocolate into a microwavable dish and heat until melted, stirring often
- Then pull the cake pops out of the fridge or freezer
- Take the lolipop stick and dip it into the chocolate and stick it into the cake ball.
- Then dip the cake ball into the chocolate and shake off the excess chocolate
- At this time sprinkle with the candy of choice and let pop dry by sticking in strofoam upright to dry
- Eat and enjoy
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee