Author Notes: This is a very interesting dessert. All of the flavors work very well together. —SLD
cup chopped walnuts
cups whipping cream
cup Creme De Caco
tablespoon Instant Coffee
Walnut halves for garnish
- Butter a 9-inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Melt the marshmallows in milk over hot water; remove from heat to cool.
- Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Creme DeCacao and instant Coffee.
- Pour into pan and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee