Author Notes: This is a very interesting dessert. All of the flavors work very well together. —SLD
cup chopped walnuts
cups whipping cream
cup Creme De Caco
tablespoon Instant Coffee
Walnut halves for garnish
In This Recipe
- Butter a 9-inch square pan and sprinkle with chopped walnuts.
- Melt the marshmallows in milk over hot water; remove from heat to cool.
- Whip cream and fold into marshmallow mixture.
- Fold in Creme DeCacao and instant Coffee.
- Pour into pan and decorate with walnut halves.
- Chill overnight.
- Cut into squares to serve.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee