If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Coffee isn’t just for breakfast and I just looove a rich cup of coffee after a delicious home cooked meal. Better yet, add a shot of Kahlúa and a dollop of fresh whipped cream and you have the perfect cup of coffee. The sweetness of the sugar cane in the Kahlúa makes this coffee a perfect dessert. Add a hint of fresh cinnamon by using a cinnamon stick to stir in the whipped cream. —MuyBueno
Makes 1 pot of café
- 1 pot of freshly brewed coffee (French pressed coffee is the best)
- 1 bottle of Kahlúa
- Fresh whipped cream
- 1 dark or milk chocolate candy, grated or shavings
- Cinnamon sticks for a garnish
- Brew your coffee with freshly ground coffee beans. Pour whipped cream into a bowl and whip with a hand blender until light and fluffy.
- Pour the coffee into your favorite coffee mug; add one shot of Kahlúa and top it off with a dollop of whipped cream. Sprinkle the grated or chocolate shavings on the whipped cream, add a cinnamon stick and enjoy your warm cup of coffee dessert.
- Not only is this coffee a feast for the eyes but its deliciously addictive.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Coffee