If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup lemon curd
- 1/2 cup coconut
- Beat the egg whites, vanilla and lemon juice on medium speed until soft peaks form. Slowly incorporate sugar on high until stiff peaks form.
- Fold in lemon zest.
- Pipe 8 flat spirals on a parchment or silpat lined baking sheet. Add another thick layer around of meringue around the outside edge to form a cup.
- Sprinkle coconut around the meringue. It will toast up in the oven and become the color of a bird’s nest
- Bake at 275° for 45-50 minutes or until set and dry. Place a dollop of lemon curd in each cup.