If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 6 tablespoons Room-Temperature Butter
- 1/2 cup Confectioners Sugar
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 1 1/2 cups Flour while gradually adding half and half
- 1 Any glass Pyrex tart/pie pan
- 6 cups Any berries with peaches, nectarines, plums, or apricots (together)
- 1-2 teaspoons Granulated Sugar (or brown, if wanted)
- Preheat oven to 350° F or 375 if at high altitude. Crust: Mix ingredients in listed order with plastic spatula.
- Form dough into one ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- While the dough is in the refrigerator, cut the fruit into 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
- Place all fruit in bowl, and refrigerate until crust is ready.
- When crust is ready, roll out on a surface with flour quickly, so the butter in the dough does not melt.
- Roll dough in a large circle, thin enough to cover pan. Place in pan.
- Once in pan, add fruit and fold excess crust over the surface.
- Sprinkle sugar over tart and cook in oven for 40-50 minutes, depending on how hot your oven is, or when the visible crust is a golden brown.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes and enjoy.