tablespoons Room-Temperature Butter
cup Confectioners Sugar
cups Flour while gradually adding half and half
Any glass Pyrex tart/pie pan
cups Any berries with peaches, nectarines, plums, or apricots (together)
teaspoons Granulated Sugar (or brown, if wanted)
In This Recipe
- Preheat oven to 350° F or 375 if at high altitude. Crust: Mix ingredients in listed order with plastic spatula.
- Form dough into one ball and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- While the dough is in the refrigerator, cut the fruit into 1 inch by 1 inch pieces.
- Place all fruit in bowl, and refrigerate until crust is ready.
- When crust is ready, roll out on a surface with flour quickly, so the butter in the dough does not melt.
- Roll dough in a large circle, thin enough to cover pan. Place in pan.
- Once in pan, add fruit and fold excess crust over the surface.
- Sprinkle sugar over tart and cook in oven for 40-50 minutes, depending on how hot your oven is, or when the visible crust is a golden brown.
- Let cool for 15-20 minutes and enjoy.