Author Notes: This is a light and fruity dessert. Yummy!! —SLD
1 1/2 sticks
cup Walnuts, crushed
Strawberry Pie Filling
Eagle Brand milk
ounces whipped topping
1 large can
crushed pineapple, drained
In This Recipe
- Mix together flour, butter, walnuts and sugar. Press in a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool
- Combine together pie filling, milk, whipped wopping and pineapple.
- Put into cooled crust
- Refrigerate before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for The Recipe You Want To Be Remembered For