If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: a very moist and tasty cake to suits your greedy mouth —frogincottage
Makes: 1 family cake
fresh grated coconut
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven at 302°F
- Melt the white chocolate in a "bain marie" on medium heat.
- Out of fire, add the butter and stir well.
- stir in the egg yolks one by one, the flour, grated coconut, sugar, baking powder & baking soda.
- beat the egg whites until stiff and stir in the mixture carefully.
- bake for 40 minutes (check with the tip of a knife).