Author Notes: a very moist and tasty cake to suits your greedy mouth —frogincottage
Makes: 1 family cake
fresh grated coconut
teaspoon baking powder
teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat your oven at 302°F
- Melt the white chocolate in a "bain marie" on medium heat.
- Out of fire, add the butter and stir well.
- stir in the egg yolks one by one, the flour, grated coconut, sugar, baking powder & baking soda.
- beat the egg whites until stiff and stir in the mixture carefully.
- bake for 40 minutes (check with the tip of a knife).