If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Servings pappardelle or fusilli pasta
tablespoons Olive oil
tablespoon Dry Italian herbs
tablespoon Dry oregano (can use 1 T fresh)
pieces Garlic, crushed
handfuls Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta to your liking.
- Dissolve anchovies in hot oil.
- Add (to taste) dry herbs and garlic. Saute for a minute. Optional: You can also use dry oregano only, so 1-1/2 T total dry oregano.
- Add tomatoes. Don't cook them; just warm them up in the hot oil mixture.
- Add pasta mix everything up to coat well. Grate parmesan and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner