Servings pappardelle or fusilli pasta
tablespoons Olive oil
tablespoon Dry Italian herbs
tablespoon Dry oregano (can use 1 T fresh)
pieces Garlic, crushed
handfuls Cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta to your liking.
- Dissolve anchovies in hot oil.
- Add (to taste) dry herbs and garlic. Saute for a minute. Optional: You can also use dry oregano only, so 1-1/2 T total dry oregano.
- Add tomatoes. Don't cook them; just warm them up in the hot oil mixture.
- Add pasta mix everything up to coat well. Grate parmesan and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner