If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: comes from our love of avocados and wanting something cold for dessert on a hot summer day. —pure2raw
- 2 avocado
- 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon sunflower lecithin
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 teaspoon stevia powder
- 25 fresh mint leaves
- 1 teaspoon spirulina
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2-3 mint brownie crumbs
- Place all ingredients except brownie crumbs into a high speed blender and blend till smooth.
- Stir in brownie crumbs (optional) and set in freezer to set.
- Makes a nice soft serve dairy free ice cream