If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Perfect dinner with a salad! Kids of all ages love this —MountainMom
Makes 1 pie
- 1/2 pound spaghetti, broken in half
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 pound ground beef (or turkey)
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon butter
- sour cream
- 1 8 ounce package mozzarella cheese
- salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste
- Cook spaghetti; drain. In separate bowl, mix eggs with grated cheese. Add to spaghetti and mix well. Brown meat; drain fat. Season with onion, salt, pepper, garlic, etc. Add tomato sauce and simmer 15-20 minutes. Generously spread butter on circular baking dish. Add spaghetti mixture, pressing it down and making an indentation in the center. Try not to let spaghetti hang over sides of dish. Let cool 5 minutes. Line the middle with a thin coating of sour cream (this will allow you to slice pie without it crumbling to bits). Add meat to the center and spread it around. Add thin slices of mozzarella cheese on top. Bake in 350 degree oven, 30 minutes - Enjoy!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dirt Cheap Dinner