If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who would have thought there is no flour. Amazing and Simple! —Do it Like Dana
- 1 cup Almond Butter
- 1 cup White Sugar, Raw Sugar, or Sucanat
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- 2 teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Salt
- 1 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Extra sugar to roll cookies into. I prefer Raw sugar for the Crunch
- Preheat oven to 350. Cream the almond butter and sugar together by mixing them well.
- Add the eggs and stir
- Add almond flour, Baking Powder, salt and stir Dough should form one big ball.
- Roll dough into 24 balls. Roll in the sugar and place onto cookie sheets. Press a fork into to make the "traditional" peanut butter cookie markings
- Bake for about 9 minutes. If you over cook these cookies become incredibly hard, almost like a gingersnap.
- Melt chocolate. Drizzle over cooled cookies. Watch in amazement as people love your flour free cookies