Author Notes: This recipe came about as I was experimenting with making granola bars. I happened upon rice malt and decided to experiment with it in other ways. The process is simple and these chewy squares are addictive! —dagmaraelza
Makes: 24 squares
ounces pitted dates
ounces shelled pecans
ounces GF rolled oats
ounces shredded coconut
teaspoon vanilla extract
cup rice malt
- Preheat oven to 350?. Spray a silicone individual brownie square pan with cooking spray.
- Place all ingredients in a food processor. Process until pieces are mixed well and dough sticks together.
- Press into pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes on the center oven rack.
- Cool for one hour. Cut into squares.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Gluten-Free Baked Good
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe with Dates