If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
ounces package, three cheese tortellini, cooked and cooled
ounces can mandarin oranges, drained
cup red grapes
kiwis, peeled and chopped
cup plain Greek yogurt
tablespoon lemon juice
teaspoon poppy seeds
- In a large bowl, combine cooked and cooled tortellini, mandarin oranges, grapes, kiwis, and strawberries.
- In a separate small bowl, mix Greek yogurt, honey, lemon juice, and poppy seeds.
- Add the yogurt dressing to tortellini and fruit and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Picnic Dish