If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A favorite in San Antonio, Texas. Ask for a dressed beer and you'll get a cool refreshing drink. —NWB
can or bottle of beer (I prefer Dox Equis lager)
plate with kosher salt
- Wash the neck or mouth of a beer.
- Cut lime in four wedges.
- Using 1 lime wedge coat neck/mouth of beer in lime juice.
- Dip the beer on the plate of salt and coat either the mouth of the can or the neck and mouth of a bottle.
- Open beer carefully and squeeze wedge of lime into beer using a knife to guide the juice (wrap flesh around dull side of knife and squeeze).
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Poolside Cocktail
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail