If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A simple summertime dessert from my childhood. Very few ingredients and a cinch to put together. —dixiechik
- 1 pound strawberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cream
- 6 store bought short cakes
- 1/2 cup whip cream
- Wash, dry and chop strawberries.
- Combine berries, sugar and cream.
- Cover and refrigerate 3 hours, up to a day.
- Spoon berries over shortcakes and top with whip cream.