Author Notes: This recipe came out of desperation to make something refreshing on a hot day. It's 100% fruit and really hits the spot! —DailyMeals
- 1/2 White dragonfruit
- 1/2 Pineapple, chopped(about 500g)
- 1 Small can, coconut cream(140g)
- Honey, for drizzling
- Blend the first 3 ingredients together. If you can't find dragonfruit, mango would work well too.
- Place in a shallow dish in the freezer. Leave for about 2 hours. Scrape any frozen bits with the back of a spoon, then put back in freezer. Repeat every 45 minutes or so until you have a frozen slushie consistency.
- Drizzle some honey on top and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw