If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: After having a delicious raw vegan blondie macaroon at a Beanocchio cafe, I came home and had to try replicating the recipe. —chelsgrant
- 1 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup toasted unsweetened coconut
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
- 1/4 cup agave
- Soak the almonds for an hour. Drain, disposing of liquid. Reserve almonds.
- Toast 1/2 cup of coconut in a small saute pan over low heat.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or wax paper.
- Put all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until finely ground and begins to hold together.
- Using a tablespoon, scoop mounds of the mixture and place onto prepared baking sheet. Note: when scooping, be sure to press mixture into the tablespoon to ensure it forms a mound and holds together. If the mixture is sticking in the spoon, have a cup of hot water to dip the spoon into between scoops.
- Refrigerate for one hour. These little mounds of joy were soft but held together, even when bitten into. They tasted even better on the second day.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dish in the Raw