simple, delicious, addictive
simple, delicious, addictive—jwolfsthal
chicken wings, cut up
tablespoons Korean Hot pepper Paste (Gochujong)
tablespoons canola, or other neutral oil
tablespoons soy sauce or tamari
tablespoon kosher salt
teaspoon ground black pepper
In This Recipe
- Wash wings and place in large zip lock bag with all ingredients
- Marinate in fridge for 6-24 hours
- Bring to room temperature
- Remove wings from bag and dry with paper towels, discard marinade. You want wings to be fairly dry to help crisp.
- Lightly grease baking sheets with neutral oil and sprad out wings. Do not crowd and use 2 sheets if doubling recipe.
- pre-heat over to 350 and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- when just done, broil on high for 2-5 minutes watching carefully to make sure they crisp but do not burn.
- Serve with rice, and a lot of napkins.