If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Mexican beer joins the party in this take on the classic cocktail "Sex on the Beach." Out of personal preference, I use pomegranate juice instead of cranberry juice, but either one works well. "Sex on the Playa" is best when enjoyed with someone else! —Pete
- 8 ounces Mexican pale lager (Corona), chilled
- 1 ounce peach schnapps
- 1 ounce vodka
- 2 ounces orange juice, chilled
- 2 ounces pomegranate juice, chilled (can substitute cranberry juice)
- Crushed ice
- pomegranate seeds (optional)
- Mix the beer, peach schnapps, vodka and juices in a tall mixing glass or cocktail shaker.
- Fill two cocktail glasses with crushed ice and pour in the cocktail.
- Garnish with pomegranate seeds if desired.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Best Beer Cocktail
More Great Recipes: Cocktails